[sib-access] Locking Position in Score

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 22:57:29 -0700

I'm arrowing through a score, listening to the notes to learn a new piece.
Then I press Escape to get out of the staff so I don't accidentally enter
new notes into the score. I practice the notes I learned on my keyboard. I
press the Tab key to get back to the place where I left off.

Well I usually end up going right back to the beginning of the score, not
where I left off.

How do I "lock" my current position so that after pressing Esc I can tab
right back to that beat/bar in the piece?