[sib-access] Re: can Sibelius access work with Sibelius 5.25 english demo?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:27:23 -0500

Roy,
        You'll be able to enter your parts with a MIDI keyboard just fine.
For most simple tasks, Sibelius will lay out your parts pretty reliably
without sighted assistance.  If you're doing more complex orchestral scores,
you might want to befriend or engage the services of an experienced  sighted
musician who could make subtle corrections. However, I would be willing to
guess that if you put in the time to learn both Sibelius itself and Sibelius
Access, you'll be more than satisfied with both.
Kevin