[sib-access] beam groupings

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:38:52 -0400

Hi,

For those who write assignments or compositions with Sibelius, is there
anyway to safely repair beam groupings without having to examine bar by bar,
staf by staff?  There is the "reset beam groupings" function, but I hear
sighted people say that it never completely does the job.

Some of my teachers are quite picky on notation.  I could let them check and
they could point to passages that need fixing before handing in assignments,
but is there  any way I can quickly fix them myself?

Cheers

Vytautas