[sib-access] Re: Trouble with a 10-note Tuplet

  • From: "Alexandru Cozaciuc" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alexcoza@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 23:21:05 +0200

I believe that it would be better if you wrote ten dotted thirty seconds to
a dotted quarter. You can create eight dotted thirty seconds first, and then
you can create the tuplet by going to the Create menu and choosing Tuplet.
This will bring up a dialog in which you can set the lenghth of the tuplet,
the format of the tuplet (I would recommend number and autobracket), and a
check box called Full Duration. I wouldn't recommend checking this box
because the bracket will be extended to the next note which is not included
in the tuplet

Please correct me if I'm wrong!!

Hope this helps

Alex