[sib-access] Trouble with a 10-note Tuplet

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 01:57:26 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
I need to write a group of 10 32nd notes in the space of a dotted
quarter. The piece I need to reduce is in 6/8 and has a dotted quarter
over the second half of the measure; that group of 10 32nds needs to
go over the space of the first dotted quarter.

I've tried selecting the 32nd note from the F8 keypad layout, playing
the first note in the group, then going to the Create > Tuplet and
putting 9 in the firld (I'm assuming that's what should go there since
I already played the first of the ten notes), and then hit OK. I enter
the remaining 9 notes and have space for more notes before that second
dotted quarter comes up.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Dani