[sib-access] Re: Trouble with a 10-note Tuplet

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 04:00:57 -1000

Hi, Dale and Saeed.
Re Dale's suggestion re using the "other" setting in the Tuplet
dialog, I didn't see that in the set of radio buttons.
Re Saeed's suggestion, when I tried to do the last step, the repeat of
the ctrl+5 with the sixteenth note on the second eighth, Sib5 said
that was too long for a tuplet.
Will fill in the rest of the score reduction and ponder what to try next.
Thanks,
Dani