[sib-access] Re: Tool window needs fixing

  • From: "Duke" <douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:34:01 -0000

Hi Dan: My answers will be embedded in your suggestions below preceded by
the word anser:

The first thing to check is that ALT+CONTROL+P is not assigned as a windows
shortcut for launching an application.

Answer: No it is not.

I just need to clarify the problems you're having.

If you press ALT+CONTROL+K several times, you should hear "properties open",
"properties close", "properties open" and so on.

Answer: pressing alt control k toggles keypad open/closed.

I've never seen these messages give inaccurate information, accept for the
mixer window which takes a little longer to open on the very first time in a
session.

If you find that the properties window open/closed message is not the same
as the checked or unchecked item in the window menu then there's something
strange in the neighbourhood.

Answer: pressing control alt p will announce properties open and the item
will be checked in the window menu. Pressing it another time will do the
reverse properly. Again, nothing displayed.