[sib-access] Tool window needs fixing

  • From: "Duke" <douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:00:36 -0000

Ok guys:
I finally got sibelius and sib access installed. Here is my first encounter
as the subject line describes it. So sib access suggests to press control f1
and select fix tool window. When I do that, I get a message saying: "the
properties window cannot be opened, please try opening it from the window
menu." I go to the window menu, I find the properties option checked.
Pressing enter on it unchecks it. Doing it with the shortcut control alt p
will announce open but nothing displayed.
Pressing the tab key will announce some bar number along with a quarter note
value without announcing the note name. It also says voice one of something
horn. I added the control grave that enables/disables the plugin. It
announces it properly, but the same issues persist.
Douk