[sib-access] Re: [sib-access]Navigation Again

  • From: David P Shortland <dragamilov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:31:25 +1000

Greetings Again

Okay, the problem with the Fix Tools Windows has gone, but now I fear
I am going over old ground.

I have opened up a MidiFile , Back Prelude 1 , but , tis the same for
any score that is opened,

When pressing either Tab , Control plus Home or Control End , I get
the message:

her , C Sharp 4 , Bar 18 , quarter note , quarter 4 point  3 3

Do I need to do what I read in an early post to Jean Phillipe about
changing some keystroke in one of the JAWS scripts?

I have also read and seen it several times a mention about a plug ,
that needs to be either turned on or off.

Apologies, I am a bit cloudy about this one. Could you possibly point
me in the right direction, to read any documentation that may be had.

Again , with many thanx

David