[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7.1

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:49:03 +0100

Dear Dan
Thanks for joining in. Tab Shift Tab doesn't really work here. In the upper
ribbon I get oriented myself by pressing the Alt key. I press the arrow key
to move in the upper ribbon. Then Escape and Alt again and Jaws tells me
where I am. In the Backstage it's better to memorize the most important
keys, because otherwise you get stick somewhere and nothing seems to happen
anymore. I hope really, that they can fix things. Sibelius 7 by far doesn't
reach the excellent state of Sibelius 5.25. But I'm always curious and I
think, developers, who take their time making things accessible must
absolutely be supported.
With kind regards and hoping to hear from you soon.
I wish you and all a merry Chrismass.