[sib-access] Sibelius 7.1

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:46:59 +0100

Hi Sibelius 7 users
Now my Sibelius 7.1 is activated. I could do it only with sighted help.

Sibelius 7 is driving in a bad direction; this is true for Jaws and NVDA:

In the BackStage you don't get speech response anymore. And the ribbon main
row doesn't speak eiter, when pressing the arrow keys. Pressing the arrow
keys advances to the next point, but if you want to know, where you are, you
must leave the ribbon with the escape key and repress the Alt key. Very,
very bad news.

Regards