[sib-access] Re: Getting Back to Where I Was...

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:45:35 +0100

Dave,

This changed in RC1 because I was unhappy about over-riding the default
behaviour of the Tab key. Sibelius is set up so that pressing Tab when
nothing is selected returns you to the start of the score.

To get back to where you were before pressing Escape, press Grave-Accent
(the key immediately to the left of the number 1 on the number row). This is
a JAWS key stroke only.

In case you're wondering, the plug-in that describes items also "remembers"
which item was last selected, so pressing Grave-Accent tells the plug-in to
reselect the "remembered" item.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk