[sib-access] Re: Getting Back to Where I Was...

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:05:45 -0700

Sounds workable to me. Make sure you have a U.S. or U.K. compatible keyboard
and that it's set up that way in Windows. Look at the music access web site
for other relevant information.

I'm pretty sure you have no worry about screen resolution. Sib access does
not rely on graphics resolution like SibSpeaking did.