[sib-access] Re: Access Installed

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:59:58 +0100

Dale,

The manual is locally installed. The confusion is probably arising from the
fact that Internet Explorer opens as though it is going "on-line", but it
isn't.

You can open the manual by holding down the JAWS key and tapping F1 twice
quickly.

Sibelius Access is quite different to Sibelius Speaking and although some
keystrokes may be the same there are plenty which are not. Also, there are
plenty of features in Sibelius Access which did not exist in Sibelius
Speaking, and vice-versa.

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk