[sib-access] Adding the Ctrl-` Keystroke

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:11:52 -0700

Dan,

I went through the process to add Ctrl-` to the Access Plug-in. However I
saw that it was then one of two keystrokes, the other being Ctrl-

That seems consistent because I added the Ctrl-` to the Plug-In. However I
decided to also delete the seeming irrelevant Ctrl- keystroke before saving,
and things seem to work just fine.

Is this something we should do, in general, and so add the instruction to
delete that Ctrl- keystroke, to the bug fixes?