[sib-access] MIDI Devices Dialog

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:58:03 -0700

I notice that in the dialog where I select an output device I can only
choose one device at a time without causing Sibelius to crash.

I found that if I choose one device  and Alt-Tab in and out I can get back
to the dialog and select the save button. Then close Sibelius and re-open to
have the device set permanently.

Then do it all again for another output device.

Does this sound like the expected behavior at this time?