[sib-access] Re: MIDI Devices Dialog

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:08:48 +0100

Hi,

There are definitely crash issues with this dialog and some conflict with
Jaws keyboard handling.  You should be able to specify multiple devices if
you limit yourself to using the Jaws cursor and mouse click keystrokes for
absolutely everything.  If this isn't the case for you, we'd like to know
about it so that we can report back to Sibelius.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822