[SI-LIST] Re: si-list@freelists.org

  • From: Rui Pimenta <rpimenta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:32:11 +0200

Dear Mark and Tim,

Apart from the force, I am worried that at such magnetic field will change their
properties. Probably they will saturate and then the filter will become another
thing.

In terms of frequency I want as fast as possible. I will have optical
transceivers close
to the FPGA ~ 6 in.

I did not contact Murata, I'll do it right away. But if you could get some
information
from them would be great.

Did you, (Mark/Xilinx), do any tests without these ferrite beads?

Thank you once more,
Rui Pimenta

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: