[SI-LIST] Re: plane RLGC Debye model

  • From: "Istvan Nagy" <buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'steve weir'" <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 22:12:23 -0000

hi

thanks, this answers my question, but opens a new one.
"fit it with 3-4 real poles evenly distributed over you frequency band to
get rational approximation form"
-probably this would be the most difficoult part for me, i think. at least i
have no idea how to do it (theory, c program).
but probably its not a signal/power integrity problem already, but
mathematics.

on chapter 7, you mean chapter 4.2.1.6, figure 4.6d ? ok, it doesnt matter.

regards,
Istvan