[SI-LIST] homework

  • From: "salammon@xxxxxxxx" <salammon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:32:57 GMT

Many of the recent requests sound like it's easier to hit reply and send a
question to the list than it is to search the web for white papers, tutorials,
and vendor websites and mine them for information, let alone bothering to call
tech support.  This list is an appropriate forum when you are genuinely stuck
and in need of expertise, but it shouldn't be used as the equivalent of leaning
over the cubicle wall to bug the guy next to you.  We are all, or I hope we are
all busy professionals.  That leaves not much time or patience to do your
homework for you.

Sal

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net