[SI-LIST] Re: controlled ESR capacitors or series resistors

  • From: Tony Chiang <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "antokdavis@xxxxxxxxx" <antokdavis@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 19:44:53 +0000

Hi ALL,

Agilent tester is not reliable either because tester or socket or test
patterns, it may screen out good device. I really do not want to waste good
units due to false screen out, so let us keep original method,

1. screen all digital failures then  rescreen   Cready" on NCB  as  true
failure rejects     to prevent false screen out good units.   I do agree to
send out socket on tester and current NCB to clean and fine tune before 900 pcs
assemble units return to Bay

-- Tony