[SI-LIST] Unsuccessful Trip..............Murthy Madhira

  • From: "msmurthy" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "madiras@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 19:49:56 +0000 (UTC)

Good Morning,
  Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm in a terrible situation. my family and
I came down here to Turkey for a program,last night on our way back to the
hotel room, we got robbed at gunpoint, wallet and other valuables were stolen
off us, leaving our passport and life safe. our luggage is still in custody of
the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills we owe. I
would be so glad if you can financially support me, I promise I will refund
your money as soon as I get back. if you can be of any assistance. all I need
is $2,900.00 please let me know soonest.
 Murthy Madhira503-636-4681 (home)

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: