[SI-LIST] Re: TDR and S-parameter

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Antonis Orphanou <orphanou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 11:32:43 -0700

Failing to account for these effects will result in worse return loss
than is achievable.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2013 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: