[SI-LIST] Re: TDR Analsis Equipment..Tektronix vs Agilent?

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicente.cavanna@xxxxxx>, <homer.si.mpson66@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:32:28 -0700

Vicente

It is not a problem getting a large amount of energy to the DUT, it is a
problem of getting the same energy over the measurement frequency range. =
 If
there is an inductive launch it will act as a low pass filter.  Thus the
energy will be different at different frequencies.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008