[SI-LIST] Re: Split gnd planes - for/against?

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sol.Tatlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 09:28:46 -0700

Sol, no and aside from a burning desire to conduct science experiments I
don't know why anyone else would.

I don't what is more real life than real physics.  The experiment I
proposed to Lee can be implemented as the one panel experiment you seek.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: