[SI-LIST] Re: Simulate 100MHz DRAMs for long term failures?!?!

  • From: "Douglas Burns" <dburns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:51:02 -0400

Dimiter,

It's unfortunate that you do not want to talk about how you approached this
or other problems. I'd never call into question your design expertise and I
don't think that was the point of this entire chain. You have had multiple
sucessful projects, so you must be doing something right, but we all learn
something when we, as a group, discuss how we view problems and the approach
we take to solve them. That is where this list turns into an educational
classroom. Some of the best interchanges on this list occur when people
share some of the details of problems they are seeing and how they are
trying to solve a problem.
Just my 2 cents.

Best Regards

Doug