[SI-LIST] Re: Simulate 100MHz DRAMs for long term failures?!?!

  • From: "Dimiter Popoff" <dp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dburns@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:27:54 +0300

Doug,
complete agreement with what you think the list is about.
I did want to share knowledge and I posted my experience in my
first message on the thread. I would not have replied to the
subsequent investigation of my design had I not publically been
called "lucky" - the list is pretty big and the archives are searchable.
I will, of course, continue to offer experience whenever I have something
to offer just as I intend to learn from others experience for the time to come.
All this to a reasonable extent, of course. If I have to spend
again and again 10x+ the time initially  intended on a posting,
eventually I'll give up - I really have better things to do than defending
my name in public forums.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com