[SI-LIST] Re: Simulate 100MHz DRAMs for long term failures?!?!

  • From: "Dimiter Popoff" <dp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:41:29 +0300

> But the conditions have to be "just right" to be able to do that....

Being able to recognize these conditions is what makes one a design engineer.

Dimiter

(somewhat astonished at the interest a 5 year old design of mine can raise...
seems there is no lack of people being keen on justifuying this or
that overdesign decision they took)

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com