[SI-LIST] Re: Self Impedance Analysis of Power Distribution Network

  • From: bala <balaseven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:31:00 +0530

*@ Siddharth Rajagopalan,
*
So if our impedance fails after 100MHZ,there is no point in changing PCB
decoupling capacitors?We have to modify die-caps or package caps.Am i right?
If the effect of ceramic capacitors on AC coupling will be upto 100
MHZ,then we cannot modify the board decoupling for the IO frequency more
than 100MHZ.

*@ Experts talking about BANDWIDTH*

Do we have to consider IO buffer's rise time or VRM's rise time?

If we have to consider IO buffer's rise time,then what needs to be
considered for core power supply?

*@all,*

Why we have to consider half a supply current for Ztarget calculation.

Regards
bala

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: