[SI-LIST] Re: Self Impedance Analysis of Power Distribution Network

  • From: Siddharth Rajagopalan <maxsidhu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:43:59 +0530

HI bala,
             In the book that you read which was written by eric bogatin,
he suggested that effect of ceramic capacitors on AC coupling will be upto
100 MHZ and not that the simulation has to be done upto 100 MHz. it has to
be done till the I/0's operating frequency. Hope this helps
 Regards,
Siddharth Rajagopalan
Cisco systems

List forum  is accessible at: