[SI-LIST] Re: SI Sweep Simulation ?

  • From: "Bill Hargin \(In-Circuit Design\)" <b.hargin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mik.nazaryan@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:02:56 -0800

Hi Mik:

Looks like you're getting some good advice from several others, but - to
your question re. HyperLynx - it will do exactly what you're asking for
here.  I don't know what time zone you're in, but shoot me an e-mail if
you'd like a demo of how it works.  We do consulting using HyperLynx, and it
works great for the purpose you described.

Bill Hargin
In-Circuit Design, USA
Software & SI Simulation for High-Speed PCB Design
(425) 301-4425 • b.hargin@xxxxxxxxxx • Skype: bill.hargin
Online:  www.icd.com.au