[SI-LIST] Re: Reg: Editing in IBIS model

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 01:16:00 -0700

This sounds more like a Cadence problem than an Altera or IBIS problem.
I recommend that you either get Altera on the horn to fix their IBIS
model, or get help from Cadence to see what you're doing that is
upsetting your tool flow.

Steve

On 7/2/2012 10:26 PM, SI wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have cyclone IV ibis model (EP4CE30F780 ) but the pin no in cyclone IV
> datasheet is not matching with the pin connection in the board. According to
> the board configuration I want to edit the ibis model so that the buffers
> models in the ibis matches with that of the board. Suppose ibis pin 2 is
> cmos IO but according to board I want to make it ttl3p3_cio_dio which is at
> pin no 343 in ibis model.
>

> I tried editing after converting ibis into dml model but many warnings are
> coming. Also I tried to rename/reorder Spice pins option (from Alegro model
> integrity->  tools ->  dml->  reorder/rename Espice pins) but the option is
> not
> active. Is there any other option for this problem? Any idea/ hints will be
> highly appreciated.
>

> Thanks&  Regards,
>
> SI - Team
>
> Caliber Interconnect Solutions Pvt Ltd
>   <http://www.caliberinterconnect.com>  www.caliberinterconnect.com

> List forum  is accessible at:
>
> List archives are viewable at:

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211
Reno, NV  89501
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2012 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: