[SI-LIST] Re: REG AC Capacitive Loading

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 06:42:46 -0700

50pF for a single input sounds like someone cut and pasted a spec from
inside some prehistoric cave painting.  Is the buffer made with MSI from
1975?  You should seriously question any values above about 8pF.

Steve.
On 5/31/2012 8:59 PM, Vinothkumar D wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have a problem in AC loading in which the Cout of FPGA<<  Cin of a Bus
> controller. I have used a buffer between FPGA and Bus controller still I
> could not meet ac loading requirements.
> Eg:
> FPGA Cout  = 5pF
> Buffer Cin = 5pF and  Cout = 50pf
> Each Bus controller  Cin = 50pF
> Total Bus controllers Cin = 150pf
>
> Now I have connected the ADD/DATA and control pins through Buffer which is
> driving three bus controllers, I am meeting the ac loading requirements.
>
> Will it create any timing issue . Please help me on this.
>
> Regards
> Vinothkumar.D
> E-mail ID : Vinothkumar.D@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Larsen&  Toubro Limited
>
> www.larsentoubro.com
>
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
> use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your
> system.
>
>   Earth Day. Every Day.

> List forum  is accessible at:
>
> List archives are viewable at:

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211
Reno, NV  89501
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2012 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: