[SI-LIST] Re: Power Supply Distribution/Filtering/Decouplin g Guide]

  • From: steve weir <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swldstn@xxxxxxxxxxxx, <vrbanacm@xxxxxxxxxx>,<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:20:26 -0800

Steven,

Then I think the best thing to do is to pick a benchmark PCB configuration
and use that as the basis of what your chips have to work with.  When you
do your chip designs, what interface requirements do you impose/assume for
power delivery at the component to PCB interface?  Do you verify against
those requirements, and do you publish them to your customers?

Regards,

Steve.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org