[SI-LIST] Re: Power Supply Distribution/Filtering/Decouplin g Guide

  • From: steve weir <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Zhangkun <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 23:16:04 -0800

Chris, you won't find much disagreement here on the need to get the Si
right first, but there is this problem of controlling the Si vendors, and
there is also a certain amount of scale to watch out for.  Eventually, we
are going to get into a corner where no amount of band-aids will work, and
maybe then all the Si vendors will get religion when people just can't use
their parts otherwise, but I think we are still far away from that point.

Steve.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: