[SI-LIST] Re: Power Supply Distribution/Filtering/Decouplin g Guide]

  • From: "Michael E. Vrbanac" <vrbanacm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>, Lfresearch@xxxxxxx,Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:37:40 -0600

Steve,

Stepping back for a moment...

I'm in total agreement.  I might as well have said all that myself.  It
seems that you and others
may not think I do so perhaps I should clarify.

Since I am participating in this process as a contributor and catalyst, I
have my "process hat" on
right now, not my "technical" one. I am thinking first things first.  All
you've said is good.  Let's
make the case clear "why" we would do all that.  That's so obvious for us
who have done this already
but for those who are not in tune with the subject could get lost in all of
it.  If we ever hope to have
a productive result from what we are considering doing we've got to
remember that. That's all I'm
trying to say.

Best Regards,

Michael E. Vrbanac