[SI-LIST] Re: Long T reflection problems

  • From: "Stein, James F (UK)" <james.stein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: a.ingraham@xxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:55:58 +0000

Hi Andy,

You are correct in assuming that the edge speed was a bit fast, I read the=
 data from the
wrong ibis file! Apologies to all those who were choking over their coffee=
 over this one...
Here is the right info extract:

[Ramp] |Variable         typ              min             max |=0D
dV/dt_r       1.732/0.683n     1.922/0.882n    1.995/0.546n   =0D
dV/dt_f       2.781/1.886n     2.992/2.402n    3.117/1.339n

Found I do have LineSim buried in a forgotten server so i'll post the most=
 effective
termination results when I have run the simulation.

Cheers,

James=0D