[SI-LIST] Re: LVDS Termination

  • From: "Dr. Howard Johnson" <howiej@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:21:00 -0700

Dear Mr. Brown,

You may indeed have missed some good articles in your quick
scan of my site
www.sigcon.com. Two articles are particularly relevant to
the issue of differential coupling:

"Differential Trace Impedance", and
"Ribbon Cable Impedance"

To find them, look under "archives" for the "key word
index", and
try the keyword "differential".

The content of those articles generally agrees with the
writeup you have provided below.

Best regards,
Dr. Howard Johnson, Signal Consulting Inc.,
tel +1 509-997-0505,  howiej@xxxxxxxxxx
http:\\sigcon.com  -- High-Speed Digital Design articles,
books, tools, and seminars