[SI-LIST] Re: HSpice Models in SPECCTRAQuest

  • From: "Juergen Flamm" <jflamm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:35:51 -0700

Please take a look at=20

http://www.cadencepcb.com/products/specctraquest/whatsnew.asp

where the second bullet and included link address the use of encrypted =
HSpice models within SPECCTRAQuest.
Be aware that a licensed copy of HSpice is needed to be able to utilize =
HSPice as the simulator option within SPECCTRAQuest.

Regards

 Juergen Flamm
Senior Technical Leader                 Office Phone: 1-818-881-9965 =20
PCB Systems Division            Cell Phone:     1-818-642-2633
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.    Help Desk:      1-877-237-4911
1960 East Grand Ave., Suite 1070        E-Mail:   jflamm@xxxxxxxxxxx
El Segundo, CA 90245    Web Site: http://www.cadencepcb.com

=09
Register for one of our FREE upcoming seminars,=20
visit  http://www.cadencepcb.com/aboutus/events.asp