[SI-LIST] Re: Can we drive 100Mhz SSTL_18 with standard ALVC or other 1.8V logic

  • From: Jai Shanker <jswarrier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:10:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. I have downloaded an eval SI
tool (thanks to Giancarlo) and simulated my
approximate setup. Some plain ALVC is not doing so
good but other specific models for a TI buffer are
doing OK. The signal is not driving rail-to-rail but
doing  more than adequately for SSTL_18 levels.

The duty cycle is also coming in better than I
expected.

Thanks,
Jai

List FAQ wiki page is located at: