[SI-LIST] Re: 2D, 2.5D,3D

  • From: Robert Kezer <Robert.Kezer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'deibele@xxxxxxx'" <deibele@xxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:29:50 -0500

I would like to be more explicit, sense this can be confusing.

I have never used a 2.5D field solver. I have only used 2D and 3D. Not sure
why anyone would use a 2.5D field solver.

A 2.5D extractor uses data generated from a 3D field solver in the form of
either pattern matching or extrapolation.

I was referring to the 2.5D extrator in prior email, I should have been
explicit
with this.

Bob