[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: working dogs

  • From: Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:17:09 -0500

Boy Kathy I agree with you. My first venture back into the world of obedience
and how much it has changed(for the better) . Every thing is done with love ,
fun and treats. Liz is in her second class and has yet to have a training
collar on. Just a good Good buckle. She can't wait to get into class and has a
ball.30 years ago I would have left after the first night it was such harsh
training.there is no way I would want to change her love of life and people

Sent from my iPad
Sally Hayden