[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "white" dogs - STOP THE MADNESS...again....

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:19:51 -0500

What Dave said.  I have been practicing LIG (let it go) and life is so
much happier.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 1/27/2015 3:11:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Personally I say give  the AKC (not a given club) a letter of release and
let AKC and the various  white groups work it out. We have already made our
standard decisions. Let the  responsibility fall where it belongs, with those
who want AKC approval and  AKC. AKC has been around for a while and they
can do what they feel is right.  - Not our problem! If you can join me in
seeing this through the matrix of  responsibility, then you can join me in
relaxing and letting it go!