[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: wda show

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:24:23 -0500

And so you have put forth the problems facing every dog breeder, Evan.
   If I do this I should do that, but when the time comes, maybe I'll do
this instead....

   There's a reason for all the old sayings...and
the one that seems to fit here is
   "the best laid plans of mice and men oftimes
gang aglay..(or go astray.)

   If every idea worked, and every theory were correct, each of us would be
breeding dogs so good that no judge could choose a winner.

     No matter how many people there are for whom that breeding plan worked
there are at least as many who would tell you what a joke
it turned out to be.

        In the end, breeding dogs is more than breeding...a great part of it
is selecting.......

   I'm going back to my soup.  At least there, I know for sure how it will
turn out.

Peggy