[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the "teddy bear" judge...

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:47:19 -0700

I agree with you Amy.
Ed Barritt is a true one-in -a million.  He is extremely kind, esp to
Juniors, and funny, and yes, lol colorful, but that is just a part of this
extraordinary character.
He is an ICON in the breed, and as such should be treated with respect,
regardless of
anyone's personal feelings.  I know of very few people that wouldn't give
him an entry,
whereever he judges.....he is FUN to show to!!!!  He is confident, and he
will make you
smile in spite of yourself.
Every breed, every business has it's "characters"  .....Ed is one of the
best.
Kathy Tank