[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the "teddy bear" judge...

  • From: Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:09:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/2007 1:17:04 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  understand that this judge was left to fend for himself (after Select
dog  pictures were done) as far as finding the Victory Dinner.  He  was
refused a ride by the last remaining GSDCA official at the show site  and
had to walk in the windstorm after being on his feet all day on  the
club's behalf.  He got lost, and had to return to the show site  for
additional directions.  Whether you like Ed or not, or appreciate  his
judging or not - there was no excuse for his having to walk,  alone,  to
the Victory Dinner.  We can and should do better than  that...

Laurie

Inexcusable! I think Jamie Walker had to fend for herself last year also.
The Club should have someone in charge of taking care of the judges. That
should
 be someone who is proper enough to take care of all the judges, even if they
 dont like the judges. Maybe the new board will appoint someone to do this.

Again, inexcusable!

Nancie
Life may not always be a party
But while we are  here we may as well dance.

_Colorado  Front Range German Shepherd Rescue_
(http://frontrangegermanshepherdrescue.org/wbswebpage.cfm?pagetextid=GSD)