[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the New Jersey bill...

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:53:14 -0400

That is what the law will say.......no search warrants
necessary.......if they "believe" they have cause.
  This is one of the problems...another is that the SPCA will be doing
the prosecuting.......and the SPCA gets the fine money............
There are parts of the bill that make sense...but those parts are
overshadowed by all the lunatic things....the no search warrant
necessary is just one.  Animal control officers will have the power to
          You are making sense...the law isn't.  That's the problem, Laura!

       If you doubt that unconstitutional laws can be passed, think back
on Ohio....and how the BSL there was finally defeated.  Just because a
thing is wrong doesn't mean it won't
become a law!
Peggy