[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: photos

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:54:55 -0500

Amy,
  Let me carry this a bit further. yes we are lucky to gave good
photographers in our next of the woods.......FOR SURE! But, there are TOO
many people that try to "abuse" those photograpers too!!!!!!!!  There are
those that "sneak" behind them and take shots over their
shoulders.........there are those that take the Name and copyright off the
pictures and print copies.........there are those that order pictures and
tell the photographers to "bill" them (and take FOREVER to pay!) I could go
on and on here~! I know my daughter only charges $15 for an 8x10~! That is
NOTHING compared to what others charge..and STILL people do these things.
She is lucky more than not to break even at a show.  Y'all better start
doing "right" by them or the good ones will be a thing of the past.....Mo