[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: stomping, cheering crowds

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:32:57 -0800

BUT don't we know as GSD people we aren't inclined to sit or stand around
ring side and be quiet!!!!
I attended the Brittany judging once with friends and when my friends dog
won, you couldn't even tell.  No clapping, no nothing. Boring!!!!!
I'd rather clap, scream, run, whatever!! For my dog or a dog I love, doesn't
matter.
Sharon Allbright