  • From: Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:13:40 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/2006 3:50:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, Showgsd-
Msg: #12 in digest
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:47:54 -0400
From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Animal Rights v. Animal Welfare

I've just had a couple of emails from a familiar voice on the list,
telling me how she supports Animal Rights. I don't have the patience to
explain the difference to her...obviously she believes she is right, and
has no clue about what the ARista agenda is............however, if
someone else on RALEEF wants to enlighten her, let me know, I'll pass on
her name and email addy..........I just haven't the patience to do it
AGAIN...........
Peggy

------------------------------
PEGGY AND ALL:   I will tell you , honestly, I am also confused...

Who are the GOOD GUYS and WHY????????

 And who are the BAD GUYS and WHY????????????

It would be very beneficial to All of Us who are in the Dark, for someone who
knows, to  List  each Arista ( ?) group, and Good  ( ?) Groups,  all should
be listed so we all know the Enemy..We have all heard of PETA... They have
people who are unlocking crates and letting dogs go loose...thinking they are
saving them... Of course that is so ridiculous it's off the charts!!!  The dogs
get killed or lost and some picked up by Kill Shelters...It doesnt make any
sense to anyone....who is sane..
.I am for Animals being Loved and Cared for  Humanely... in all
circumstances...
 I don't know  how that labels me..??  Am I considered an Arista??? or an
Animal Rights Group??? Or What???
 I truly do not know how to differentiate .between all these Groups and their
AGENDA'S ???  I would like to bet I am not alone.
I was  advised that the money I gave the SPCA every year was being used for
dark political purposes...
But no one EXPLAINS it !!! The How and When and Where and Why....I am very
sincere and very serious... Barb Williams